YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Library Tour and Presenting Projects


This blog is a little late, but I’ve been quite busy with other things unfortunately. Class last week was a little nerve racking, knowing that we had our Grammar Shmammer project. For my group we had to do the rules for Semicolons and Colons. I actually learned quite a lot from doing this project, at first I wasn’t quite sure what they were used for, but my knowledge has increased. One funny thing that occurred (I thought it was most humorous) I was presenting a slide and said “Oh Fuck” when trying to figure out how to work the slides. I apologized to the class of course and they thought it was funny as well. It sort of just came out, like word vomit. That was on Thursday, but on Tuesday we took a tour of the library and our class was shown how to work the website for RBC. I enjoyed the tour since I really didn’t know my way around the library that much, and I wasn’t sure how to work the book shelves. One thing I plan on doing is getting my library card and renting out movies. They had a great selection to choose from, and its a lot cheaper than buying movies or going to the red box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment