YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving and Black Friday


I hope everyone had a wonderful break and had a great Thanksgiving with their family. There may be variations to how people celebrate this upcoming holiday season, but what most people would agree on is that this is the time to spend it with family and loved ones. The food is always good too! Then of course the day after is Black Friday, and almost every store has price cuts and deals for the Christmas season. I’m not quite sure the history of Black Friday, but please leave a comment if you have any knowledge on the subject I would love to know more. Last year I heard someone got shot at a Wal-Mart and this year two people were shot to my understanding. It’s totally outrageous what people will do to reach their idea of the American dream. Is it really worth killing someone over products that are being pushed onto us by big corporate America?  I think not, but some people are forever brainwashed. I did of course participate in the “festivities” of Black Friday, but it was mostly to make sure my mom wasn’t robbed. We went to a few stores and I felt like it was a never-ending line, of just waiting. I'm definitely ready for class to resume so I can finish out this semester, that seems never ending as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment