YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

D.C


So this past Monday Richard Bland took at trip to D.C. My friend Kim and I both attended the trip happily. The bus left at 7:15 in the morning and we arrived in front of the National Gallery of Art. From there we could do as we pleased as long as we were back to the bus by 2:15. I wanted to see more of the museums but since time was limited Kim and I went and saw the monuments, like the reflecting pool, Washington monument, we walked passed the Whitehouse and Lincoln Memorial.  From there we took the Metro to Pentagon City, which is a mall area. The mall was 5 stories tall and there was everything you could imagine. So we ate lunch and shopped till we had to head back to the bus. I ended up putting 6 dollars on my metro ticket, which can add up if you live in the city, but definitely a lot cheaper than owning a car. That part of D.C was very clean and well attended so I did feel more comfortable walking around with out being paranoid I was going to be robbed. The only negatives about the trip were the weather since it was raining off and on again, and the fact that I didn’t have time to tour the Native American Museum. I will definitely be going on the trip next year. 









No comments:

Post a Comment